- High School diploma or GED with 2 years customer relations experience required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word required.
- Demonstrated ability to determine, analyze and solve problems related to benefits, claims processing, claims and benefit appeals/complaints, enrollment and premium billing issues required. Demonstrated ability to successfully apply problem solving and time management methodology, balance multiple tasks as business needs arise while maintaining production and quality standards and meet deadlines.
- Ability to interpret all CDPHP’s health plan contract language, riders, schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate on a verbal and written basis using appropriate grammar, spelling, punctuation and sentence structure is required with members, providers, marketing, pharmacists, governmental agencies and other persons associated with CDPHP on the phone, written correspondence and/or face-to-face while maintaining a professional approach is required.
- Strong attention to detail and capability to meet established quality and productivity standards.
- Ability to complete system updates
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, CDPHP will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law. To that end, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any such protected status