This job is archived
- Bachelor’s degree required. Four (4) years relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product and/or Promotional Manager or related position is required.
- 2 years of experience in the health insurance market preferred.
- High level analytical skills required. Experience working with heath care data preferred.
- Experience working with regulatory bodies preferred.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority is required.
- Understanding of the product development life cycle, including product/market strategy, product infrastructure planning and management, and product design/development is required.
- Extensive working knowledge of systems capabilities, operating units and departmental functions required to assess product administration capabilities is required.
- Highly developed problem solving abilities as they relate to program implementation is required.
- Ability to effectively lead workgroups in the implementation of new programs is required.
- Ability to present product training and knowledge to diverse internal and external audiences is required.
- Demonstrated ability in drafting contracts and writing business correspondence that exhibits appropriate grammar, spelling, punctuation and sentence structure is required.
- Microsoft Office applications for Windows required.
- Strong communication and public speaking skills required.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, CDPHP will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law. To that end, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any such protected status