Creighton Manning is growing and is seeking an experienced Traffic/Transportation Engineer who is passionate about our profession to join our team.
Creighton Manning Engineering, LLP is a multidisciplinary design firm with expertise in civil engineering; surveying; and construction inspection. The firm has been strategically growing for more than 50 years and provides infrastructure design services to both private and public sector clients. We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our employees and clients; and enhancing the quality of life in the communities that we work in through our actions.
- We value workplace flexibility
- We invest in employee training and continuing education
- We believe in open communication
- We encourage input and creativity from our employees
About The Position
Traffic/Transportation Engineer | Albany, NY
To lead or have a support role on various traffic and transportation engineering studies and design projects including signal design, safety studies, complete streets planning, impact studies, and special event projects.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong analytical, writing, and public speaking skills
- Proficiency in traffic engineering software (Synchro)
- MicroStation, Vissim, GIS and Adobe are a plus.
- BS in Civil Engineering or approved equivalent required, MS a plus
- 5+ years of professional experience
- PE license (NY) a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please email resume and cover letter to [Register to View]