This job is archived
Engineered Solutions is an engineering consulting firm providing professional Plumbing, Fire Protection, HVAC, Electrical, and Communications systems design services for K-12, Higher Education, Healthcare/Hospitals, Commercial and Municipal clients new buildings, additions and renovation projects.
We are currently seeking a full-time entry-level designer/engineer to utilize REVIT MEP in assisting in the preparation of design development and construction documents for various types of buildings. We have positions available for highly motivated and positive individual(s) to join our team. Any understanding of mechanical system design fundamentals and/or previous REVIT experience is a plus. No education requirement is required for applying.
Primary responsibility of this position will include the following:
- Candidate’s focus will primarily be generating 3D mechanical/plumbing or electrical plans using Autodesk REVIT MEP.
- Designing mechanical systems including heating & cooling equipment, ductwork, piping, etc. systems for new and renovation building projects.
- Site visits prior and during the design phase to identify existing equipment and clearances for new system layouts.
- Preparation of design documents including drawings, details and associated diagrams.
- Coordination with other Engineers, Architects and Owners.
- Visit the site during construction and perform punch lists after construction is complete.
Opportunity for growth and advancement for motivated candidates. We offer competitive pay along with many different building types and interesting projects.
Excellent full time benefit package including health and dental insurance, paid time off, 401K plan, etc.
Submit info to: [Register to View] or Engineered Solutions
646 Plank Road #104
Clifton Park, NY 12065